Terms and Conditions
1. Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG, Amsinckstraße 63, 20097 Hamburg, (hereinafter referred to as Olympus) conducts a bonus-promotion.
2. In order to claim your cashback, qualifying purchases must be made between 01.09.2018 and 15.01.2019. The receipt has to show a purchase date within this time period.
3. Claims can only be received from the 01.09.2018 to the 15.02.2019 by midnight. Submissions after this date cannot be considered.
4. This promotion only applies to the following Olympus bonus-products:
M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm F1.8 PRO (£125 cashback)
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO (£125 cashback)
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO (£125 cashback)
M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm F1.2 PRO (£125 cashback)
M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 PRO (£125 cashback)
M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO (£125 cashback)
M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.2 PRO (£125 cashback)
OM-D E-M1 Mark II (£175 cashback)
This promotion is subject to the purchase of an OM-D E-M1 Mark II. Therefore to benefit the cashback one must buy one OM-D E-M1 Mark II for which the cashback is £175. Together with one OM-D E-M1 Mark II participants can claim up to 3 non-identical M.Zuiko PRO lenses which have to be bought together with the camera (one receipt) and in this way obtain £125 per lens. The aforesaid only applies if camera and lenses were bought as single products, i.e. not within a bundled kit. If the camera was bought within in a bundled kid with one or more lenses the bonus can only be claimed for the camera and, if the respective purchase additionally consisted of lenses which were bought as single products, also for up to 3 non-identical lenses bought as single products. Per claim request participants are only entitled to benefit from the cashback for one camera. If more bodies are bought, one must issue an additional and new claim request. One person is entitled to make a maximum of 3 claims each of which has to consist of at least one OM-D E-M1 Mark II, optionally supplemented by up to 3 non-identical M.Zuiko PRO lenses.
For all E-M1 Mark II users: From November 1st 2018 onwards customers who registered their E-M1 Mark II with their serial number in MyOlympus, will be able to also participate this promotion.
Enter the serial number of your OM-D E-M1 Mark II you already own and which is registered in MyOlympus. Then also upload an recent image of your serial number as proof of purchase of the E-M1 Mark ll instead of the purchase receipt and please choose as purchase date of the E-M1 Mark ll the date you purchased the new lens(es) when you submit your request. Participants then can also claim up to 3 non-identical M.Zuiko PRO lenses purchased as unique products, that is, not within an included E-M1 Mark II kit. Otherwise, the cashback can not be paid.
5. This bonus-promotion is limited to new Products which have to be purchased and claimed in one of the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom. You may only claim the bonus-promotion in the country in which you purchased the product. You are not allowed to combine this bonus-promotion with any other Olympus promotion or discounts. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and in addition be residents of one of the listed countries or every other EU country not listed here.
Please visit the claim page where you reside in order to submit your application. Please select "at different European Country" and submit your registration. Once received with us we will amend the reseller name.
6. This cashback-promotion is only valid for new products which have been directly bought from Amazon as the contractual party or any other listed authorized dealer (for a list of UK authorized dealers please click here). Third parties which are not listed and using Amazon as a sales platform are expressly excluded from any cashback promotion.
7. Olympus will not process claims for second hand purchases of promotional products. All duplicates in name, serial number and/or bank details will be checked automatically.
8. The bonus claim can only be made through bonus.olympus.eu
9. To claim a bonus, participants must complete all of the relevant details on the online claim form that are marked with an asterisk. The first and last name plus bank details need to be filled in in order to transfer the money and to proof the participant’s identity. The email address is needed in order to update the customer on the claim’s status and to contact him/her in case of any missing or incorrect data. The product serial number will be checked by Olympus. Furthermore the participant has to upload the purchase invoice of their bonus-product in complete and legible manner.
11. For the purpose of this bonus-promotion Olympus will commission the following sales promotion agency (hereinafter referred to as AGENCY):
IDA Business & Technology Park,
Ring Road, Kilkenny,
The AGENCY is entitled to process inspect and safe all data submitted in context to this bonus-promotion in such a way as to guarantee compliance with applicable data protection law.
12. Data protection: All data gathered during the promotion will be used by Olympus and the AGENCY exclusively for the purpose of this promotion. The data ascertained in this way is treated in strict confidence, and is neither passed on, leased, sold to third parties, nor made subject to advertising purposes. Your postal address and bank details will be deleted 6 months after the end of this promotion.
13. Upon registration, the participant will receive an automated email notification informing that the claim has been received and is now being validated.
14. The transaction can take up to 30 days from the validation of the claim request.
15. The bonus promotion is available to the original purchaser and is limited to one claim per person. Claims from companies, organizations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer. Also, Olympus employees are excluded from this promotion.
16. Olympus reserves the right to refuse claims in case the VAT has not been paid.
17. Olympus reserves the right to refuse mal- and mis-applications. Damaged, illegible or incomplete claims and receipts are invalid.
18. Products that are redeemed to the dealer are not entitled to be claimed during the promotion. Olympus reserves its right to check whether products have been redeemed to the dealer based on the serial number of a product and expects the customer to re-transfer the money back to Olympus in case the product get redeemed.
19. Olympus shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
20. Olympus reserves its right to stop the promotion any time.
21. If you have any queries with regard to this promotion, please send an email to: OLYMPUS@sales-promotions.com.
22. The products included in this promotional offer are subject to availability while stocks last. Failure of retailers to fulfil orders of promotional products over the promotional period is not the responsibility of Olympus.
23. By assertion of a bonus claim, participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions as well as the treatment of data thereby and furthermore assure the accuracy and completeness of the provided data.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with German law and any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts. If you are a consumer with residence in the EU, this does not affect your rights to bring any dispute to the competent courts in your country of residence and to also enjoy protection under the mandatory provisions of the law of your country of residence.
25. The European Commission provides a platform that is dedicated to extrajudicial resolution online under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr (the so-called OS platform). Neither are we interested in participating in dispute settlement procedures at a consumer arbitration board, nor are we obligated to do so.